To join our registry, please click below. Once you complete the consent form, you will be automatically directed to the online release forms and initial questionnaire. You may choose to complete the questionnaire immediately or save and return later.
Online ICARE Consent Form
To download a blank copy of the consent form for your records, please click here.
There is no cost to participate and communications can be conducted via phone, email, or mail. If you would like to complete the materials on paper, please complete our contact form.
Who Can Participate in ICARE?
- Men and women
- Aged 18 or older
- Have a personal and/or family history of cancer
What are the Benefits of Participation?
- Bi-annual newsletters outlining clinical and research updates for those with inherited cancer predisposition
- Family sharing letters to aid in sharing genetic test results with family members
What Does ICARE Participation Entail?
Participation in this study includes completion of one or more of the following:
- Informed Consent form
- Initial Questionnaire
- Follow-up questionnaires to gather updates to your personal and family history
- Provide copies of your genetic test results and family tree (if applicable)
- Donating a saliva sample (optional)